The industrial LTE cellular wireless gateway for mobile and fixed applications.
Keep your assets connected at all times.
Cypress Solutions’ CTM-ONE is your next generation of gateway for fleet tracking and fixed sites. Stay connected and improve your business operations any time you want. Anywhere you want.
CTM-ONE - Key features
Ease of installation
The CTM-ONE is designed to be a plug-and-play setup. Simply connect to power via the vehicle's OBDII or J1939 port of the vehicle when the CTM-ONE is mounted with a clear view of the sky. For other mounting scenarios where the CTM-ONE may be obstructed from a clear sky view, use a GPS external antenna. The installation process is simple, and doesn't require any special equipment or support of a professional technician.
For internal antenna, mount the CTM-ONE on the windshield, on/under the dashboard, on rear window, or any other suitable location. Ensure the CTM-ONE is exposed to a clear view of the sky.
CTM-ONE Standard hardware features
- Ethernet interface for connectivity to IP devices
- CAN Bus for connection to vehicle systems (single connection point providing power and ignition detection)
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs (software controlled)
- Single wire sensor support
- Serial and RS485 interfaces
- On board GNSS positioning
- Integrated Wi-Fi (access point and client); Max 10 clients
- Integrated Bluetooth (BLE)
- Optional internal battery for solutions requiring “last gasp” or “anti-tamper”
CTM-ONE optional accessories
Various cable covers available to protect the ports on the device
CTM-ONE M Solar
A standalone ruggedized system for remote telemetry monitoring
An operator-controlled camera to capture photos of specific events or used as a dashcam
Track your assets with Cypress VUE
Monitor your valuable assets with real-time GPS tracking on and off the road. Analyze asset conditions and check vehicle diagnostics. Discover the endless opportunities with our platform.
Track your CTM-ONE with Cypress IOT
Manage and monitor your cellular wireless gateway in an integrated platform for device management, data analytics and dashboarding.