CTM-200 is the industrial cellular wireless gateway for fixed and mobile applications.
Keep your assets connected at all times.
The CTM-200 is a Linux based platform powered by ARM Cortex-A8 800 MHz superscalar processor. Its on-board standard features make the CTM-200 ideal for mobile fleet applications or fixed site office and SCADA communications.
CTM-200 - Key Features
CTM-200 Standard hardware features
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Wide input voltage range
- 1 Serial RS-232 port, optional RS-485 or second RS-232 port
- Multiple GPIO analog/digital input and output control
- Integrated RFID device support for HID card and iButton
- High accuracy GPS positioning technology
- CAN bus for engine vehicle diagnostics support
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support
- Integrated accelerometer
- Real time clock
- Low power modes of operation
Your device management platform
Manage and monitor your cellular wireless gateway in an integrated platform for device management, data analytics and dashboarding.