The ideal candidate will be an intermediate to experienced machinist/toolmaker with experience in CAM programming and exposure to injection mold tooling and the injection molding process.
- Work with 3D CAD designs for molds and production CNC milling
- Using CAM software (Mastercam) write programs for CNC milling of molds and production parts
- Assemble/fit molds and setup for molding
- Manage day to day workflow, molding/CNC production, order shop supplies, raw material, etc.
Intermediate Firmware Developer
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or similar discipline
- 3+ years experience in software development, preferably with embedded systems
- Strong background in C development, visual studio C++ and/or C#
- .NET, MFC developer experience
- Solid skills in the complete software life-cycle: organizing and maintaining code through all stages of development from requirements generation and analysis to testing, source control and release
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work without supervision, communicate effectively, multi-task and meet project deadlines
- MySQL/ MS SQL database experience
- Strong Linux AND Windows OS development skills
- Familiarity with unique characteristics of wireless products as well as GPS and fleet tracking applications